How can lawyers use social media to generate new leads?
Yesterday I was invited to be a guest speaker on Esquire Coaching‘s weekly BlogTalkRadio show to talk about this topic. The host and founder of Esquire Coaching, Ann Jenrette-Thomas, is an attorney, professional certified coach and author who has spent nearly 18 years helping individuals and organizations overcome obstacles to success.
The interview focused on the challenge facing most lawyers and law firms when it comes to social media. While law firms are starting to experiment with social media many having trouble understanding how to use social media to deliver real business results. What most firms lack is a good understanding of what social media for business is all about and how to put together a strategy that delivers results.
In the interview I discuss how lawyers can effectively use social media to position themselves as thought leaders to generate new leads and I answer the following questions:
- What is Social Media for business and how is it different?
- Why is Content important and how do I make it engaging?
- How do I optimizing my firm’s website/blog for social media engagement
- What is visual content and why is it important?
- How do I generate new leads from social media?
- What do I need to get started?
Below you can listen to the entire 30 minute interview and other topics that were covered. Please let us know if you have any questions or would like to learn more on this topic. And please share your thoughts and comments below!