We Help Our Clients GENERATE NEW BUSINESS
Social Media for Law Firms
Social media is today’s word-of-mouth. With it, your law firm can get its message to more people, engage with your target clients, and generate new leads and opportunities.
Social media, used wisely and efficiently, can be an incredible tool to express your expertise and create connections. That said, it’s not a one-size-fits-all proposition. There are a lot of questions to ask and answer to develop a sound plan. Your audience may prefer one platform over another. Which networks will work best for your objectives? Engagement sounds great, but your visitors will require attention and presence. Can you commit to posting content daily? Weekly? And, most importantly, how do you know that it’s working? We help you design a social media program that fits your law firm. Our programs focus on creating, promoting and curating intelligent content, engaging your target audience, and monitoring your platforms to make sure you’re getting the results you want. How we do it
- Audience Profiles: We work with you to understand who your clients and influencers are, and find out how and where they engage with social media.
- Editorial Calendar: We map out a schedule, and identify topics and contributors to ensure the steady flow of engaging, useful and relevant content.
- Relationship Building: We engage key influencers in your industry or target demographic to expand your reach and improve engagement with your social media campaigns.
- Platform Management: We manage and monitor your social media properties across all targeted social networks.
- Increase Exposure: We use a proprietary methodology to make sure your intended audience discovers your content.
- Employee Advocacy: We train your team how to easily share your content to their professional networks to broaden the reach of your content.
- Actionable Analytics: We extract the insights from your data and translate them into actions that generate measurable results.
Our social media offering is customized to your needs and your realities.
- Just starting out with social media and need to create a platform and infrastructure?
- Already have a social media platform in place but need help executing your plan?
- Need someone to run your social media accounts, engage with your connections and track the results?