Marketing Automation is being used by companies and professional services firms to segment their target audience and generate more leads and clients. Law firms are now just beginning to become aware of the benefits of marketing automation but are unsure of exactly how automation works, what platform to select, and how to make a case for it at their firm.
Marketing Automation For Law Firms
How Can It Benefit My Firm?
February 28, 2018, 1pm – 2pm Eastern
In this complimentary one-hour webinar, you will learn:
- The benefits of Marketing Automation for your firm.
- What to consider before you invest in a marketing automation platform.
- How to make the case for Marketing Automation at your firm.
- How law firms and professional services firms are using Marketing Automation and what their results have been.
- How to use Marketing Automation to deliver the right content to the right people at the right time.
- How to use Marketing Automation to measure your marketing and business development efforts.
- Case studies from two law firms that are using Marketing Automation.
Guy Alvarez, CEO, Good2bSocial
Stefanie L. Knapp, Online Marketing Manager, Allen Matkins
Anna Norregard, Agency Partner Executive, HubSpot
Leah Schloss, Senior Business Development Manager, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer