Confused about SEO?
In this video and slide deck from our webinar, we look at a few of the basic cornerstones of building and executing an SEO (search engine optimization) strategy. It’s focused on the legal industry and speaks of SEO for lawyers and law firm marketers.
- How to drive more traffic to your website
- How to rank better for keywords related to your practice
- How to get more leads
- Why building links is important and necessary in order to rank
- How to identify the right keywords to target
- How to use Google analytics to track how users are engaging with your content
- How to use Search Console and why it’s an important tool
- What is mobile friendliness and why it’s so important How users interact with your content can impact rankings
Joe Balestrino is the director of SEO for Good2bSocial. For over a decade, Joe’s expertise has helped improve SEO for some of the largest publishers, companies, and law firms, including training for firms both large and small on SEO, PPC, and lead generation.
Guy Alvarez is the founder and Chief Engagement Officer of Good2bSocial which helps law firms and legal vendors understand and leverage the power of content, digital marketing and social media. Starting out as a lawyer, and over his 25-year career, Guy’s deep expertise spanning law, technology, and marketing, has enabled him to emerge as a leading voice in the application of digital and social technologies for business.
Tim Baran is the Chief Marketing Officer of Good2bSocial. Tim’s two decades in the legal profession has taken him from law firm library director to legal tech startup to legal marketing. He was named to the 2016 Fastcase 50 honoring the law’s visionaries, techies, and leaders.