If you’re looking improve the SEO of your law firm website or merely learn more about how search engines work, we’ve gathered 5 SEO eBooks for law firms that will sharpen any marketer’s search engine knowledge. Whether you’re just beginning your journey to search engine optimization or you are a veteran, we think you can improve your knowledge with these eBooks.
1. SEO for Law Firm Websites by Good2bSocial
Whether your firm is looking to get started with an SEO strategy or would like to enhance its existing strategy, this eBook is a must-read and will give you the information you need to optimize your law firm’s website for search engines and increase its visibility.
The purpose of this eBook is to give legal marketers an in-depth understanding of what makes for a successful SEO strategy. This eBook will allow you to:
- Understand the basics of SEO and why it is essential to your firm’s marketing strategy
- Build and optimize different pages of your website in order to increase search engine visibility and keyword rankings
- Create content that will successfully generate more traffic to your website from your target audience
2. SEO for Beginners: An Introduction to SEO Basics by Search Engine Journal
The guide covers both evergreen fundamentals that have existed since the beginning of SEO and the latest trends shaping today’s digital marketing practices.
If you want to get a holistic picture of the industry and its history, this is a great read. It includes tips from leading experts and instructions on how to take your first steps as a successful SEO specialist and avoid common mistakes.
3. Search Engine Optimization All-in-One For Dummies by Bruce Clay
This is another eBook will help beginners understand the meaning of basic technical terms, the difference between search types, and the proven ways to increase traffic, number of visits and sales.
It also advises you on how to tailor your web design to meet SEO goals. With this knowledge, you will be ready to continue your educational journey and dig deeper into the intricacies of SEO.
4. The Art of SEO: Mastering Search Engine Optimization by Eric Enge, Stephan Spencer, and Jessie Stricchiola
This helpful guide will benefit both beginners and experienced optimizers. Newer users will receive a thorough SEO education, while experienced SEO practitioners get an extensive reference to support ongoing engagements.
This eBook will go over how to:
- Discover tools to track results and measure success
- Examine the effects of Google’s Panda and Penguin algorithms
- Consider opportunities in mobile, local, and vertical SEO
5. Technical SEO for Web Developers
This eBook is a free 80-page tutorial of SEO from a technical perspective. It is complete with real-life examples, graphs, and links to multiple tools and references. It is of great use to specialists developing complex online platforms. The author provides advanced theory along with real cases and lists useful tools that can greatly simplify your optimizing routine. If you want to learn how to work with hosting, build an information architecture, or mark-up your content, you may want to check this eBook out.
With expert tips and the latest techniques at hand, you will be able to work around pitfalls and enhance your website for search engine discoverability. These SEO eBooks for law firms are great additions to any lawyers or marketers list of go-to eBooks. If you need more help with your SEO strategy or would like to discuss how to improve the search engine ranking of your law firm website, please contact us today.