We Help Our Clients Generate New Business
Website Design for Law Firms
If you’re like most firms, you probably can count on one hand the number of leads you’ve gotten directly related to your website.
We can fix this.
At Good2bSocial, we build high-end responsive websites for law firms and organizations in the legal industry. Whether you want to launch a new website or perhaps you have a “brochure-type” website that doesn’t generate any leads, we can help.
At Good2bSocial, we understand that design must have purpose; websites should be more than pretty brochures. Over the past decade, we have worked with countless law firms and organizations in the legal industry around the world to develop websites that not only look elegant and sophisticated, but also serve to generate new business, educate clients and increase firm visibility. Whatever your online marketing goals, we’ve got the experience, tools and a knowledgeable team of experts to help you achieve them efficiently.
How We Do It
Clean, Modern Website Design
Our team of experienced content professionals specialize in creating high-impact and internet-friendly content that is authoritative, compelling and tailored to your law firm’s target audience.
Mobile Responsive Design
Hosting & Maintenance
Easily Update Your Website
You Own It
Other Website Design Capabilities:
Write or edit attorney bios
Write practice/service area descriptions
- Video Production
- Logo Design
- ADA Compliant Web Design
Our Website Design Process
Our collaborative process involves you and your team every step of the way, ensuring that your new site is something that truly represents you and your law practice while also achieving your goals.
1. Discovery – Our design process starts with understanding your law firm’s individual, needs, business objectives and goals for your website, and developing an appropriate timeline and project plan.
2. Research – We conduct extensive research on your practice, competitors, target audience, and interview internal stakeholders to construct a tailored strategy and design.
3. UX/UI – We develop a sitemap of your project. This helps us define the key features, functionalities, and structure of your new website and allow that to inform design.
4. Content Strategy – Working collaboratively with your law firm, we determine what content is necessary and useful for your website as well as where it should be placed for maximum impact.
5. Design – We design the graphics and visual elements needed to bring your new website to life.