We Help Our Clients GENERATE NEW BUSINESS
SEO For Law Firms
No doubt, websites drive new business. But what if your future client can’t find your law firm online?
The goal of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is simple: drive traffic to your law firms website and raise your search rankings. But effective SEO takes time, attention and skill. And the process needs to be implemented every time you publish new content on your website. SEO is really just one part of a multichannel digital marketing strategy. To truly optimize your website’s performance, you need to blend elements of website design, content marketing, email marketing and social media. For example, Google and other search engines now favor the content that people are reading, reacting to, and sharing across social networks. Basically, the more people like your content, the easier new people will find it. To encourage frequent, consistent engagement on your social networks, we help you create a content marketing strategy designed to inform, educate and captivate your target audience. How we do it
- Audience Profiles: We start by conducting research to understand your target audience. What problems do they need to solve, and what questions do they need to answer, now and in the future?
- Predict Behavior: Using our proprietary SEO methodology, we anticipate what your audience is looking for, and what kinds of search terms and strings correspond to their needs and interests.
- Optimal Keywords: We identify the keywords and phrases that make your content accessible, relevant and client-focused so that the right people find you.
- Monitoring and Reporting: We track and report on your keyword rankings and uncover opportunities to add more external links to your site.
- Selective Targeting: We use local SEO methods to promote your site and specific pages in targeted geographic locations.
SEO is a living, evolving discipline. If you’re not on top of the ever-changing search engine algorithms, your SEO efforts could do more harm than good. We’re in the trenches every day, and well-versed in the best practices that apply to today’s SEO. Working with us, you’ll always be in compliance with Google and other search engine webmaster guidelines.