We Help Our Clients GENERATE NEW BUSINESS
Search Engine Marketing + PPC
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising drive prime targets for business right to your website, microsite or blog.
Unlike SEO, which requires time to see results, a Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign can be set up quickly and generate immediate traffic from keywords suited to your business and popular with your audience.
Advantages of SEM
Mobile Conversions: PPC ads that are optimized for mobile devices see high traffic. More and more people search from their phones or tablets, and people with an urgent need for counsel are particularly likely to act on mobile ads. These visitors can convert to buyers on the fly.
Bang for Your Buck: When properly managed, PPC campaigns are economical. Using Google AdWords and other services, your ads are served up to a select audience of potential prospects. You set a daily budget, and you only pay when they click. Your ads post throughout the day until your daily budget runs out.
Easy to Control: PPC campaigns are flexible. The daily budget of a PPC ad campaign can be changed at any time, and you can suspend a campaign at a moment’s notice. You can see how your campaign performs today, and adjust and tweak it to improve results tomorrow.
How we do it
- Optimal Keywords: We identify the most promising keywords and search strings for your specific segments.
- Closing the Loop: We set up landing pages with strong calls to action to increase conversions.
- Rational Budgeting: We help you set a budget that strikes the right balance between cost and traffic volume.
- Content Management: We write and place compelling targeted ads designed to hook your audience.
- Constant Monitoring: We monitor your campaign on a daily basis and adjust your keywords and ad verbiage as the campaign continues.
While cost-effective and easy to use, solid strategy and constant management is key to making paid search work. Legal search marketing keywords are some of the most expensive to bid on. To extract the value out of your SEM program, you need to plan your campaign, craft smart ads, and set an appropriate budget. We can help.