We Help Our Clients GENERATE NEW BUSINESS
Content Marketing for Law Firms
Marketing success — and failure — often depends on the quality of your content marketing. It’s how you demonstrate your expertise and reinforce your law firm’s brand with clients, prospects and influencers.
How we do it
- Audience Profiles: We work with your law firm to develop detailed descriptions of your various audience personas — their characteristics, the issues and problems they face now, and what’s coming down the pike.
- One-on-One Consulting: We spend time to understand what your business goals are, and what you’re hoping to achieve through a content marketing program.
- Evaluate Resources: We want to know the structure of your support team so we’re creating a content marketing strategy that is reasonable and sustainable.
- Historical Analysis: We explore what you have done or are currently doing to see what we can learn from previous campaigns and efforts, both online and offline.
- Refine the Message: Our experienced industry writers work with you to create and curate content that builds awareness, increases engagement and produces business results.
- Repurpose Content: We find every opportunity to use and repurpose your content across multiple platforms, including blog posts, social media, websites, email newsletters as well as traditional marketing.
- Visual Interest: We use infographics, videos and photography to reinforce their other content marketing campaigns. Many of the photographers and videographers we work with can provide ongoing or project-based services, too.
Our goal is to strike a balance between communicating clearly what you want to get across and creating content that’s important to your audience. Content marketing works when it’s about them. If it’s valuable to them, they’ll keep coming back for more.