Website good2bsocial Good2BSocial
Good2bSocial is looking for an energetic SEO specialist to work with our clients. This person will be responsible for working with our clients to improve their organic search results, manage SEO campaigns, identify areas of improvement and attempt to improve the clients’ sites’ rankings in major search engines.
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to improve, delete, or revise.
- Improve our client’s organic search results.
- Write effective headlines, body copy, and summaries.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
- Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
- Write effective call-to-action statements.
- Assist in optimizing original blog content for SEO.
- Implement off-page SEO content strategies such as coding.
- Effectively use header tags.
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
- Use MOZ.com and other SEO tools to generate reports and fix issues
- Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO.
- Create advanced SEO strategies.
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
- Work with our web designer to insure client sites are optimized.
- Do keyword research to determine best keywords and key-phrases to use for each client.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org