Generate Awareness With My Target Audience
“My neighbor said he had never heard of the firm before, so we need to do something to raise our awareness.” Marketers cringe when they hear this from lawyers, and lawyers don’t feel good about it either.
Maybe the neighbor is inconsequential, but the need to raise awareness isn’t. The problem with trying to raise awareness on the web is it feels like throwing pennies into the ocean. Unless, of course, you know where to throw the pennies. That’s were Good2BSocial comes in.
At Good2bSocial we help you generate new leads and build awareness for your law firm by customizing social media and email marketing campaigns that fit your needs and goals. And who knows, that neighbor might actually be a potential client. That’s what we help you find out.
Here’s How We Help
- Define your law firm’s target audience.
- Identify relatable topics to your target audience and create content that will get their attention.
- Send out content that is useful to your target audience and keeps them coming back for more.
- Engage with influencers on social media to help share content.
- Create and schedule posts on all social media platforms.
- Ensure all emails are visually appealing and easy to view on mobile.
- Utilize an email automation platform to ensure your emails go out and reach the right people.
- Measure and analyze each social media and email marketing campaign and see which posts have highest conversion rates.