Automate And Improve My Marketing
Wouldn’t it be great if people who visited your website or interacted with a piece of content on Twitter, were automatically fed relevant follow-up content and automatically tracked as they interacted with your content? With marketing automation, following your client’s journey is possible.
Whether you’re creating posts for social media, sending out an email marketing campaign, or converting leads from LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter, marketing automation platforms make it all possible with just a few clicks. Popular systems that many law firms and successful businesses use today are HubSpot, Marketo, InfusionSoft, and Pardot. Setting up such systems and developing the content to feed into the automation program, however, can be challenging.
That’s where Good2BSocial excels. As an early adopter and developer of law firm marketing automation functionality and content, Good2BSocial can help your firm map out the likely actions of your potential clients and develop the content and the functionality necessary to automate their digital experience.
How Good2bSocial can help with marketing automation:
- Evaluate and recommend the marketing automation platform that best fits your unique needs.
- Help integrate the platform with your non-digital efforts including developing best practices and naming conventions.
- Provide initial and ongoing training.
- Develop content journey maps to help you determine which content should be provided to contacts when they most need it.
- Develop content campaigns that are automatically set in motion based upon a potential client’s digital behavior.
- Develop content to support those campaigns.
- Measure the effectiveness of your automation efforts.
- Deliver the right content to the right people at the right time with marketing automation.
Discover how marketing automation can help your firm generate better digital relationships that lead to real-world opportunities.