Results Driven Marketing
We help lawyers, law firms, and companies that sell to law firms generate more leads and acquire new business.
At Good2bSocial, we understand the peculiarities of digital marketing and social media in the legal industry, and we also have extensive hands-on experience using the latest digital marketing technology. We are ready and more than able to help you generate revenue and improve your digital marketing efforts.
How we help0
A digital marketing strategy should be in step with the realities of your business and focus on three things: raising your profile, building credibility in your areas of expertise, and reaching the right people with the right message.
- Begin with an audit of your website, digital media properties, and digital footprint
- Conduct an in-depth SEO analysis and compare you to your main competitors
- Create a measurable, results-driven plan using internal and external data
- Monitor and adjust the plan based on data to stay on track with your goals
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
The goal of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is simple: drive traffic to your website and raise your search rankings so that people can find you online.
- Conduct optimal keyword research to determine which terms resonate with your target audience
- Optimize your site with effective, keyword-rich content to attract the right audience
- Optimize local SEO: automate your firm’s business information across local directories
CONTENT PRODUCTION AND MARKETING
Content marketing is about truly engaging your audience and compelling them to take a desired action. Our experienced industry writers will help you communicate your message through authoritative content that informs, educates and engages, ultimately strengthening your relationships.
- Develop an editorial calendar to ensure a steady flow of content
- Disseminate content across multiple platforms and channels
- Attract viewers by incorporating compelling visuals
- Good2bSocial can create: blog posts, email newsletters, marketing copy, long-form articles, white papers, surveys, eBooks, and webinars.
WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
Immediately impress your visitors with a mobile friendly website that earns trust, demonstrates authority, and conveys your expertise and track record of success.
- Develop or redesign your current site to complement your overall strategy and is optimized for lead generation
- Utilize SEO best practices to ensure your website’s relevancy in search engines
- Set up Google Analytics and Search Console for website traffic reports
- Setup live chat services and call tracking
PODCAST & VIDEO PRODUCTION
Videos and podcasts are exploding in popularity and the legal industry is no exception. They can be newsworthy, entertaining, or educational. Or, a mix of all three.
- Develop podcast/video strategies that make sense for your firm
- Edit podcasts and videos for highly professional final cuts
- Promote your podcasts and videos across digital networks and channels
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising drives prime business targets right to your website or blog.
- Identify optimal keywords for your audience segments
- Create strong calls to action on landing pages for increased conversions
- Set budgets that strike the right balance between cost and traffic volume
- Constantly monitor and modify your ad campaigns for the best results
REPORTING & ANALYTICS
We apply data intelligence to all digital marketing services so you can learn the effects of marketing decisions and how they affect your bottom line.
- Monitor how your visitors and followers behave and engage online
- Determine the success criteria whether that be engagement, acquisition, or retention and report on associated KPIs
- Create custom reports and dashboards to track and monitor your digital KPIs in real time
Email marketing is an imperative marketing tool for generating leads and acquiring clients.
- Define and divide your target audience into distinct segments
- Personalize campaigns based on various audience segments
- Create engaging emails optimized for higher open and click rates
- Utilize marketing automation to develop drip and nurture campaigns
Conversion Rate Optimization
Your website already has the traffic. Now, it’s time to turn that traffic into new contacts and more leads. Our conversion rate optimization (CRO) services help you understand why more visitors are not converting from your website. Then we fix it.
- We analyze heatmaps to find out where clients and prospects are converting, and where they’re not
- Redesign your site based on your visitor’s clicks and movements to grow conversions
Webinar Production & Promotion
We make it easy for you to create and broadcast professional webinars that help your law firm stand out as a thought leader in your practice area, while creating new opportunities to build rapport and engagement with your target audience.
- We manage the process from start to finish; from landing page creation to promotional drip and follow up email campaigns
- We can help you implement features such as surveys, live polling, breakout rooms, and much more
Virtual Digital Marketing Training
We teach individuals and groups the elements and skill sets required to be successful using digital marketing and social media.
LinkedIn Advertising | Facebook Advertising | Social Media Management | SEO | Content Marketing | Measurement and Analytics | Digital Strategy | Lead Generation
Marketing Technology Consulting
As marketing technologies like CRM and automation platforms continue to advance, law firms are trying to figure out which tools to use, how these changes will impact their employees, and how to get marketing and business development to collaborate effectively.
We provide marketing technology consulting to help firms develop custom martech stacks to realize efficiency and scalability of business development and marketing programs.
Why Choose Good2bSocial?
– Leslie Schreiber
Founder, Leslie Schreiber, P.A.
– Evan Schwartz
Schwartz, Conroy & Hack PC.
– Judy Selby
Former Partner, Baker Hostetler
– Brian Schachter
Founder, Schachter & Levine, LLP
– Cory B. Cullen
Director of Marketing, Hopkins Carley