Good2bSocial is a full service Digital Marketing Agency with an unmatched expertise professional services. Our experience and knowledge in Digital Marketing, Publishing and Business Development enables us to help our clients understand and leverage the power of content/digital marketing and social media. Using the latest tools and techniques, we develop digital practice platforms that power and transform marketing and business development strategies while delivering measurable results.
Our comprehensive services include digital marketing optimization, Social media. SEO, email marketing, content marketing and website design and development. We offer our clients individualized attention, matched with years of experience and expertise, which allows us to fulfill our client’s requests and match their business development objectives.
The Social Media and Content Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to help achieve our client’s digital marketing objectives. Responsibilities will include managing social media accounts (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), composing blog posts, networking with other influencers, reporting data, performing on page SEO and other related functions.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily monitoring of client, competitors and landscape
- Serve as community manager for select clients, creating content, updating and monitoring owned channels daily
- Generate weekly and/or monthly reporting on behalf of clients
- Write or edit weekly blog posts for Good2bSocial and our clients
- Participate in client brainstorms and idea generation sessions
- Conduct On-Page SEO for our clients
- BA or BS in Marketing/English/PR/Communications or similar discipline preferred.
- Track record of executing day-to-day corporate social media programs is desired.
- Superior writing and editing skills with a proven ability to create unique and compelling copy.
- Passionate and driven. A demonstrated willingness to roll-up sleeves and do what it takes to drive initiatives to succeed.
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced environment
- 2-4 years of Social Media relevant experience
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, networking, and verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to draft and publish engaging social content
- Strong copy writing skills
- Some project management experience
- Proactive and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Familiar with WordPress
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiar with Social Media management platforms (Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Tweetdeck)
- Personally active within and passionate about social media
- Experience or knowledge of the professional services industry a bonus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org