Social media works best when your team understands and fully participates in the effort. That’s why training is a critical part of the services we provide. From basic concepts to advanced techniques, we’ll show your team how to achieve more powerful results. We can tailor training sessions to fit your firm’s needs, focused on marketing staff, lawyers or firm leaders.
- Developing A Social Media Strategy: Where Do You Start?
- Engaging the Connected Client: What Your Firm Needs To Know
- Tools and Methods: How to help Lawyers Understand and Participate in Social Media
- Developing Thought Leadership and Building Your Personal Brand
- How to Create Useful and Engaging Content to Fuel Social Media & Generate Leads
- Social Media Nuts-And-Bolts: Social Media Fundamentals For Managing Partners & Practice Group Leaders
We Offer Different Types of Presentation Formats:
- One-on-one Partner workshops
- On-site practice group workshops (half-day, full-day, multi-day)
- Training for Marketing and Business Development Teams
- Conference presentations
- Firm Retreats
Social media is knowledge-based marketing – with Good2BSocial as your training partner, we’ll give you the knowledge you need to succeed. Contact Us to find out how we can help your Firm to develop social media systems and training that will yield quantifiable results.